Having a well-balanced diet and leading a healthy lifestyle are two prime factors that can improve your overall well-being. People always wish to lead a disease-free life. But with the increasing demand of fast foods and fatty oils, they tend to become obese and get afflicted with numerous health disorders like high pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, and arthritis.
Have you ever thought that a simple diet change can improve your longevity? Well, if you do not have the answer to the following question, we would like to answer it on your behalf. A healthy and well-planned diet can be a key to long and stress-free life. Surely you must be desperate to make every possible effort to make healthy dietary changes like cutting fats and sugars, not taking caffeinated products and so on. Since you are being taught to bear the responsibility for your health, it’s you prime duty t take care of it properly and try making all small adjustments to live long!
So often you may hear people talking about their chronic illnesses like arthritis or diabetes. But rather than being frantic of such ailments, you need to adopt a healthy regime to wipe off the infectious diseases from your life. The positive way of thinking can make a huge difference in your life and you may no longer have to rely on costly medicines and treatments. By making the simple change to your lifestyle and switching to a healthy nutritious diet can give you the chance to live life happily.
The importance of healthy nutrition diet:
The nutritious diet plans are discovered to reduce your total calorie intake and infuse healthy foods in your menu. Here are some positive aspects of eating the well-balanced diet:
A nutrition diet contains all the healthy nutrients in accurate proportion. The diet may comprise of different sources of protein, carbohydrate, and fat.
Modern people are highly benefited from such well-planned dietary regime, as it keeps them active, disease-free and healthy.
People often become stressed out, when they hear the term dieting. Hey have a conceived notion, that dieting means starving or not eating the foods they like. But it is a misconception, as a healthy diet should comprise of proteins like meat, eggs to refreshing veggies and fruits.
If you are tempted to cheat and wish to eat unhealthy foods like fish fry, burgers, sugary desserts, and other fast foods, your health condition will degrade slowly. Though you may not experience the side-effects immediately. But with the passage of time, your digestion capability will get hampered and you may begin to suffer Mith indigestion, bloating, and stomach disorders.
Whether you are super fat or not, you should always pay utmost emphasis on your meal planning. Health should be the number one priority, as it can help you lead a better life.
Different nutrients and minerals a nutrition diet should comprise of
In our busy world, people often forget the idea of healthy eating and eat whatever they find at that point in time. A little conscious awareness about the nutritional value and calorie content can contribute to keeping your body healthy. A well-balanced diet should comprise of all different nutrients and minerals in accurate proportion. A nutrition diet can be the single biggest contributor to improving your overall health and well-being. Most of the people, just think about satisfying their immediate hunger and forget about the nutrition aspects. However, it is crucial that a diet is high in nutritious value and comprises of all vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
Here is a list of nutrients that your daily diet must comprise
Carbohydrates- You always need a certain amount of carb foods, as it provides energy to your body. When you feel sluggish, these food group can boost up your energy level.
Proteins- Proteins aid in healthy growth and development of the body cells. It provides amino acids that help in maintaining the muscle tissues.
Fats- Even good fats have its own unique place in a well-balanced diet. It helps in regulating the hormones and protecting your membranes.
Vitamins- A healthy diet must comprise of abundant quantity of vitamins, as they boost metabolism and keep you disease-free.
Calcium- Calcium is the key mineral required to maintain healthy teeth and bones. Women always need to have sufficient calcium in their daily diet, as it can protect them from bone-related diseases and prevent premature aging.
Iron- Iron helps in maintaining the optimum blood level in the body. Insufficiency of iron leads to anemia and it can cause several health disorders as well.
Other than all these nutrients and minerals, some of the other minerals that your diet must comprise are phosphorous, potassium, magnesium and dietary fibers.
Nutrition dieting tips for your overall wellbeing
Everyone wish to lives healthy life and for that reason, they should adhere to certain nutrition dieting tips
Plan your meal wisely- A nutritious diet is mandatory, as it can help in improving your health conditions. You should always plan your daily meal wisely, and see that you do not consume plentiful amounts of oily or fast foods. Since breakfast is a very important meal of the day, try to include fresh fruits and nutritious food options like oatmeal, fresh vegetables sandwich and corn flakes. You lunch needs to have proteins, and carbohydrate dishes like rice, pasta or noodles. It is a good decision to eat light foods for dinner, as it allows you to digest the meal easily.
Drinking ample amount of water- It is crucial to drink a plentiful amount of water daily, as it helps in regulating a healthy metabolism. Water helps you keep hydrated and remove unwanted toxins from the body. Sugary drinks like caffeinated beverages and sodas should be strictly avoided as they can degrade your health conditions.
Vegetables and fruits is a must- Make sure you eat plenty of fresh veggies and fruits daily, as they supply optimum nutrients to the body. You should focus intensely on having leafy and green veggies and they can be eaten as the salad, mixed with pasta or a simple vegetable soup/broth. Try eating your vegetables in the raw form rather than cooking them with spicy ingredients and oils.
Whole grains- You must always incorporate whole grains into your daily menu. People often have a misconception that whole grains can make them fat. However, whole grains are the rich source of dietary fibers that eliminate unwanted bad carbohydrates and sugars.
Lean meat- Protein lovers should be selective while choosing their meats. It is part of a well-balanced diet, but you should always look at the healthy options. Eat more chicken and fish and prepare the dishes in a proper way.
Eat homemade foods- While you may have the notion that ordering meals from restaurant helps in saving time. Though the foods may be delicious but may have zero nutritional value, as they are cooked in bad oils and rich spices. Eating home-cooked meals protects you from eating crab things. Moreover, you can decide your meal plan and control the nutrition and calories in each meal. Cooking at home also allows you experiment with different cuisines, and eat what you like the more.
Consulting with a nutritionist- Seeking requisite guidance from an adept nutritionist is another thing that can improve your health aspects. You can browse the web to find the licensed and experienced nutritionist in your locality. The professional can give you a wealth of information regarding healthy foods and eating habits.
Eating nutritious diet is extremely important part of staying healthy. You may need the right nutrients in order to sustain and lead a better life.
Nutritious recipes you can try at home
Here is a list of healthy and nutritious food recipes that you can simply prepare at home
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
· 300gm cooked Boneless chicken
· 2 cups water
· 1 cup uncooked quinoa
· 1 onion diced
· 1bell pepper diced
· 1 clove garlic
· ½ cup feta cheese
· ¼ cup fresh parsley
· ½ tsp olive oil
· ½ tsp balsamic vinegar
· ¼ cup lemon juice
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Take the said quantity of water in a large bowl and boil the water over the medium flame.
· Now add the quinoa into the boiling water, and then reduce the flame.
· Let the quinoa get cooked in the water for 15-20 minutes and check if it has become tender.
· Now add chicken, bell pepper, onion, feta cheese, parsley, and salt into the quinoa mixture and mix well.
· Drizzle the olive oil, vinegar, black pepper and lemon juice on the salad and serve the salad cold.
· 8 cups water
· 1 chopped onion
· 2 diced carrots
· 2 cups dry lentils
· 1/2 cup spinach
· 1 tomato diced
· 1 tsp olive oil
· Celery chopped
· Herbs-bay leaf, oregano
· Garlic minced
· 2 tbsp vinegar
· Salt to taste
· Take a large soup pot and put olive oil into it.
· Add the veggies like carrots, onions, and celery in the pot and stir until the onion gets tender.
· Now add the herbs in your soup like and cook it for two minutes.
· Add the lentils in the pot and stir slowly, and then add water and tomatoes.
· Reduce the flame of your oven and add the seasonings like salt, pepper, and vinegar and serve hot.
Strawberry oatmeal smoothie
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 banana diced
- Take a mixing blender, and add the contents like banana, soymilk, oats, and strawberries into it.
- Add the vanilla extract and sugar in your smoothie mixture and blend to obtain a smooth puree.
- Pour the freshly blended strawberry smoothie in a glass and serve with ice cubes.
- 1-pound salmon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take a small mixing bowl and add soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic salt and pepper into it.
- Now put the salmon pieces in a baking dish and coat the above maple syrup mixture on your fish pieces. Cover the pieces completely with the syrup and marinate the fish for about 30 minutes in a refrigerator.
- Preheat your microwave to 400 degrees F and then place the baking dish comprising fish pieces into the preheated oven.
- Bake the salmon pieces for the next 20 minutes and then serve hot.
Broccoli and feta cheese omelet
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup broccoli chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- This is a healthy breakfast option and you can eat the omelet with brown bread. The broccoli provides requisite fab rest the body and eggs are good proteins to satisfy your appetite.
- Place the frying pan over medium heat and they drizzle the pan with olive oil.
- Take another small bowl, and beat the eggs into it. The add the chopped broccoli into your egg mixture. Season the egg mixture with salt and pepper.
- Now pour the egg mixture into the heated fry pan, and let it cook on one side and then spread the feta cheese over it.
- Now turn the omelet to the other side and let I cook for another one minute. Your broccoli and feta cheese omelets ready to serve.
Banana and almond butter toast
- 2 slices brown bread
- 1tbsp almond butter
- 1 banana sliced
- The simple yet delicious breakfast snack fills up your appetite and supplies dietary fiber to boost your metabolism. The almond butter acts as hunger-curbing protein, the bananas serve as fiber-rich food.
- Place the bread slices in the toaster and make them crunchy.
- Now apply a thick layer of almond butter onto your toasted bread slices.
- Place the sliced bananas on top of the butter layer and enjoy your tasty breakfast food.
So, now that you are well-acquainted with the importance of a nutrition diet, try to incorporate some healthy food recipes in your daily menu!